Side Loading, Self-Tightening Manual Wedge Action Grips Series 1341
The body-over-wedge design, where the gripping force is applied via movement of the grip body relative to the wedge-shaped jaw face, minimize compressive force being applied which may cause specimen buckling and allows to pre-select the position at which the specimen will be held with consistent gauge length.
The 1341 series grip design holds the inserts in fixed position without any recoil or loosening at specimen failure so that an extensometer can remain in place through specimen rupture.
The interface to the testing machine is via mounting stud with PIN connection that enables quick installation and removal and delivers good alignment.
- Self-tightening during test minimizes slippage
- Easy specimen insertion for high productivity
- Rapid specimen clamping and removal
- Parallel closing allows for accurate positioning and clamping
- Easy and quick change of inserts
- Available of different materials for wide temperature range
- Easy installation and removal via standard PIN connection
- Grease nipple for easy spindle greasing