Central Spindle Electromechanical Testing Machines LFM-C TOP
The Table-Top LFM-C Series are modular constructed and can easily be optimized for customer’s requirements. The electromechanical drive is centrally located on upper crosshead what makes this series suitable for a wide range of demanding applications from materials to component or finished goods testing.
These state-of-the-art testing systems using the latest technology, as all our testing machines, providing uncompromising quality and therefore representing a range of accurate and reliable testing machines. All models are suitable for closed loop static constant load, monotonic, cyclic or alternating loadings and feature rigid load frame construction with high stiffness and precision aligned for virtually any test including tension-, compression- or bending tests on different specimen and materials.
- Modular design, easily adaptable to specific test requirements
- Flexible system with crosshead mounted central-drive
- Rigid machine frame with high stiffness providing superior axial and lateral stiffness and guarantees robust, durable and long-term operation
- Central drive with, backlash-free ball screw assembly provides high load capacity, high positioning accuracy and repeatability
- Controlled by a high responsive, AC servomotor to drive the central electromechanical actuator providing faster starts and stops, best control, and highest accuracy at a extremely low noise level
- On-point, in-service lublication • Precision strain gauge load cell mounted on (moveable) crosshead optionally available Alignment Fixture mounted between crosshead and load cell with related alignment verification equipment
- Digital movable crosshead encoder for high resolution, high accurate crosshead measurement and closed loop control
- Adjustable end-stops in both (UP/DOWN) directions for the optimal protection of operator, test sample and machine
- End-stops for maximum travel protection • Durable structured coating (or paint)
- Use of high quality components and assemblies of reputable companies
- The machine is free-standing on shock absorbers, requiring no special foundations
50 kN LFM-C Table Top Testing Machine Compression Test of Rubber Parts Tensile Test on Titanium Specimens Flexural Tests on Building Materials Flexural Tests of Plastics according to ISO 178 and ASTM D790 Force Transducer Verification Mechanical Tests in Corrosion Environment Floor Panels and Raised Access Floors Testing