Static Hydraulic Universal Testing Systems Series LF and LFSV up to 1000 kN
The LF & LFSV Series are compact and modular designed servohydraulic actuated test systems.The actuator is integrated in the machine’s base, providing a reduced over-all machine height.
They feature compact design is especially suitable for laboratories with reduced ceiling heights. These single work space machines allow carrying out tensile-, compression- or bending tests.
Accuracy according to ISO 7500-1 etc., class 0.5 with high resolution and synchronized measurement on all channels.
- Single workspace-design provides high load frame stiffness and ergonomically working height
- Series LF with manually clamped and movable upper crosshead
- Series LFSV with hydraulic movable upper crosshead
- Rigid machine frame construction provides superior axial and lateral stiffness and guarantees robust, durable and long-term operation
- Double-acting (no plunger) actuator in Servo-Quality mounted in the machine base
- Polished and hard chromium-plated columns
- Leather bellows over a complete piston rod protect piston rod from dust, dirt and scale
- Anti-rotation system for the actuator prevents the natural tendency of the actuator to rotate
- Precision tension / compression rated strain gauge load cell mounted on upper crosshead
- Optional alignment fixture can be mounted between crosshead and load cell
- High resolution digital displacement transducer
- Servovalve with manifold attached directly on acuator
- Machine supplied with anti-shock pads below the machine to effectively reduce and isolate vibrations, noise, as well as elastic storage decoupling
- Anchors for fixation on laboratories floor
- Durable structured coating (or paint)
- Bolts for machine lifting
- The machine is free-standing on shock absorbers, requiring no special foundations