LFM-Top Electromechanical Table-Top Machines
Designed for materials and components testing the LFM-TOP Dual Column Table-Top Systems can be used over a range of force applications up to 125 kN.
The mobile crosshead is driven by a state-of-the-art brushless / maintenance free AC Servomotor providing high positioning accuracy and
repeatability, faster starts and stops, best control, and highest accuracy at extremely low noise level.
The LFM-TOP series is modular constructed and can be configured with a variety of grips and fixtures, extensometers, environmental chambers, high temperature furnaces, different software packages and other accessories to suite your specific testing needs.
- Rigid machine frame with high stiffness providing superior axial and lateral stiffness and guarantees robust, durable and long-term operation
- Two backlash-free ball screw assemblies provides high load capacity, high positioning accuracy and repeatability
- Controlled by a high responsive maintenance-free AC servomotor to drive the mobile traverse (crosshead) providing faster starts and stops, best control, and highest accuracy at extremely low noise level
- Two additional steel guiding columns for increased lateral stiffness
- Spindle / Column protection over total traverse stroke
- Precision strain gauge load cell mounted on movable crosshead
- Digital displacement (movable crosshead) measuring system
- Standardized mounting studs (male) for easy and flexible mounting of grips and fixtures
- Adjustable end-stops in both (UP/DOWN) directions for the optimal protection of operator, test sample and machine
- Emergency stop direct at the machine
- Overload Protection
- Easy one-point in-service lubrication of precision ball screw assembly
- Durable structured coating (or paint)
- Use of high quality components and assemblies of reputable companies
- Bolts for machine lifting
- Adjustable feet for leveling Testing Machine
- The machine is free-standing and can be placed onto stable table
- Optional additional 2nd test space for increased flexibility and efficiency