LFM-Top Electromechanical Table-Top Machines
Designed for materials and components testing the LFM-TOP Dual Column Table-Top Systems can be used over a range of force applications up to 125 kN.
The mobile crosshead is driven by a state-of-the-art brushless / maintenance free AC Servomotor providing high positioning accuracy and
repeatability, faster starts and stops, best control, and highest accuracy at extremely low noise level.
The LFM-TOP series is modular constructed and can be configured with a variety of grips and fixtures, extensometers, environmental chambers, high temperature furnaces, different software packages and other accessories to suite your specific testing needs.
- Rigid machine frame with high stiffness providing superior axial and lateral stiffness and guarantees robust, durable and long-term operation
- Two backlash-free ball screw assemblies provides high load capacity, high positioning accuracy and repeatability
- Controlled by a high responsive maintenance-free AC servomotor to drive the mobile traverse (crosshead) providing faster starts and stops, best control, and highest accuracy at extremely low noise level
- Two additional steel guiding columns for increased lateral stiffness
- Spindle / Column protection over total traverse stroke
- Precision strain gauge load cell mounted on movable crosshead
- Digital displacement (movable crosshead) measuring system
- Standardized mounting studs (male) for easy and flexible mounting of grips and fixtures
- Adjustable end-stops in both (UP/DOWN) directions for the optimal protection of operator, test sample and machine
- Emergency stop direct at the machine
- Overload Protection
- Easy one-point in-service lubrication of precision ball screw assembly
- Durable structured coating (or paint)
- Use of high quality components and assemblies of reputable companies
- Bolts for machine lifting
- Adjustable feet for leveling Testing Machine
- The machine is free-standing and can be placed onto stable table
- Optional additional 2nd test space for increased flexibility and efficiency
Table-Top Testing Machine LFM-TOP 50 kN Table-Top Testing Machine LFM-TOP 100 kN Extended Version Univsal Table-Top Testing Machine Table-Top Testing Machine with Environmental Chamber Extended Version Table-Top Testing Machine with Environmental Chamber Table-Top Testing System with High-Temperature Furnace Tensile Test on Metals with Clip-On Extensometer Tensile Test on Metallic Specimens with Threaded Ends Testing of Welded Mats and Lattices to ISO 15630-2 Flexural Test on Metals Flexural Test on Ceramics to ASTM C1161, ISO 843-1, ISO 6872, ASTM C1341, ASTM C1421 Tensile Test on Plastic to ISO 527-1, ISO 527-2 and ASTM D638 with Pneumatic Grips Tensile Tests on Rubber according to ISO 37, ASTM D412 with Pneumatic Grips Testing of Yarns, Threads, Twine according ISO 2062, EN 12562, ISO 11566 Spherical Seated Compression Platen