LFV-E Electrodynamic Test Systems
Models with additional torque drive for tension-torsion application are also available.
These test systems can be used for constant load, monotonic, cyclic (dynamic) swelling or alternating loads in a closed loop control.
As measuring and control channel the axial piston stroke, force / stress or elongation / strain of sample is available. Further external control channels can be connected as physical or virtual (calculated), which are to be used either for monitoring (passive mode) or for operation of system (ative mode).
The state-of-the-art fluid-free, non-hydraulic ServoElectric drive mounted on the upper crosshead represents the latest high speed versatile and reliable fatigue rated drive technology, providing backlash-free motion with no fluid compressibility to compromise position accuracy.
The ideal solution for laboratories that desire a compact, space saving, clean and relatively low force unit that requires no environmental
consideration and nearly no maintenance.
- Very user-friendly and flexible test system for static and fatigue testing of a wide range of materials
- Clean, non-hydraulic and quiet linear drive with integral bearings and long life time
- High efficiency system compared to servohydraulic or pneumatic drives
- Backlash-free and hysteresis-free motion with no fluid compressibility
- Low noise vibration system
- Load frame in high stiffness and is of appropriate mass
- Integrated noise-free stroke transducer
- Virtually maintenance free system with voice-coil drive with lower life cycle cost
- Reduced moving parts
- Easy to operate
- Space saving compact design